Friday 24 April 2009

My driving lessons in Portsmouth

I had my first Driving lesson on Tuesday the 21st of May at 3:00pm, My Driving Instructor Mark picked me up from college and he drove us to Southsea seafront (it was bit bit busier than we thought) when I took over it gave me about 1 hour 45 minutes driving time, 15 minutes to get to Southsea in Portsmouth (really giving me the whole lesson driving!) the Driving lesson could not of gone better!
I thank Mark for being relaxed with me therefore making me a lot more relaxed and being very helpful!
He tells you how it is and there is no beating around the bush.
Originally just thinking I'll be driving around in a car park, maybe going on the road (as a few friends had been telling me what they done for their first lesson). But instead I had done things that I never thought I would have been doing in my first lesson such as; Couple of manoeuvres (Reverse Bay Park and Reverse Parallel Park) came across a few (bigger) roundabouts and a bit of traffic coming out of Portsmouth (good for clutch control)
THE BEST THING I'VE DONE starting to learn to drive! Especially with such a great instructor!
Very much so looking forward to my next Driving lessons on Tuesday!
Will be recommending the 1st Top Gear Driving school to everyone that I know who is thinking about driving!
And I'm booked up for the 29th May for my practical test!
Couldn't fault the Driving lesson, the Driving instructor and how things went in anyway.

Many Thanks
Steve P

No comments: